CZR Resources Ltd
ACN 112 866 869
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
CZR Resources Ltd ACN 112 866 869 (CZR Resources) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholder) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents;
- and make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
CZR Resources is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
(b) elect not to be sent the Annual Report (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying CZR Resources of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
CZR Resources encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically both to ensure that you stay informed and reflecting our commitment to minimising paper usage.
In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request CZR Resources to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying CZR Resources of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request by contacting our share registry directly at